- This event has passed.
Fire Alarm Calculations 2-Hour Class
April 19 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT$149.00
NICET requires calculations in each level of certification for fire alarm systems.
Most of the calculations are based on technician knowledge without formulas being provided in the permitted references.
In this class, we will cover common fire alarm calculations that you will see in the NICET exam, and walk through the process of performing the calculation.
Calculations covered will include:
- Battery calculations
- Voltage drop calculation
- Detector spacing adjustment calculations
- Quantity of detectors required calculation
- Sound level for audible appliances calculation
- Notification appliance spacing and location calculation
- Multiple step calculations for detection and notification