Fire Alarm Systems Installation
January 19, 2023 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST$795.00
This course discusses the proper application of the fire alarm codes and reinforces the student’s ability to properly apply the codes. In addition, students attending this course will develop a stronger understanding of fire alarm systems governing the installation, including the requirements of NFPA 72 (National Fire Alarm Code) and NFPA 70 (National Electrical Code). This course is perfect for beginners or those newer to the industry.
Students of this course will learn how fire alarm codes are used and how to apply them to their real-life installation projects. In addition, students will learn code requirements and best practices for installation. The course is taught by experienced NICET Certified instructors who will guide the students through the installation process.
This Virtual Classroom offers the same interactive, live, instructor-led class with added convenience and safety. Ask your questions verbally or through chat, and participate just as you would in an in-person classroom setting.
- Basic fire alarm systems and codes
- Fire alarm wiring requirements
- Fire alarm device installation requirements
- Control panel installation and programming requirements
Included with this course:
- NTC Brown Book – Fire Alarm Systems Handbook
- 90 Days access to Fire Alarm Systems Online Training
- NFPA 72 (any edition)
- NFPA 70 (any edition)
- Get both in a bundle here and save.