- This event has passed.
Low Voltage Competency Training: Virginia
April 9, 2020 - April 10, 2020$995
NTC’s Low Voltage Competency Training focuses on the four core competencies of low voltage systems:
- Intrusion Systems
- Video Security Systems
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Access Control Systems
This training focuses on design considerations for these systems and code compliance. A proper understanding of the application of these systems increases the security and safety of the protected premises.
NTC’s Low Voltage Competency Training is intended for low voltage professionals involved in the sales, design, and installation of these systems. The course discusses the proper application of equipment and code requirements. Students in the course will develop a strong understanding of intrusion, video, fire alarm, and access control system design, application, and installation.
Students will learn how to apply equipment to project needs and comply with governing codes and standards by designing sample projects. The course is taught by highly experienced, NICET Certified instructors.
Who Should Attend
- CAD personnel
Included With This Course
- NTC Blue Book – Low Voltage System Design and Installation
- NTC Yellow Book – Video Security System Design and Installation
- NTC Brown Book – Fire Alarm System Design and Installation
- NTC Purple Book – Access Control System Design and Installation
- 90-day access to the Training Department (online training)