- This event has passed.
July 28 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT$795.00
NFPA 72, the National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code, is the basis for installation and operation of all fire alarm systems. Learn how to apply the requirements of NFPA 72 to achieve code-compliant designs and installation.
NTC’s NFPA 72 training takes a deep dive into the requirements of NFPA 72, including:
- Primary and secondary power considerations for fire alarm systems
- Circuits classes and performance requirements
- Initiating device location and spacing requirements
- Notification appliance location and spacing requirements
- Emergency control functions (elevator control, HVAC shut down, etc)
- Emergency communication systems (voice evac and mass notification)
- Supervising station fire alarm system communication requirements
Who should take this course:
- Installation technicians
- Anyone seeking NICET certification
Included with this course:
- NTC Orange Book – Fire Alarm Code Handbook