Fire Alarm Systems Group Training for 5
Five students, 90 days access to all Fire Alarm Systems Online Training for each student
Have Questions? Let Us Know.
32 Hours of Fire Alarm Systems Training covering all aspects of fire alarm systems, including the application of life safety and building codes (NFPA 101 and IBC), fire alarm wiring (NFPA 70), and extensive coverage of the requirements of NFPA 72.
• Introduction to Fire Alarm Systems (1 hour)
• Fire Alarm Basics (1 hour)
• Life Safety & Building Codes (NFPA 101 & IBC) (2 hours)
• NFPA 72 (National Fire Alarm Code) (11 hours)
• NFPA 70 (National Electrical Code) (3 hours)
• Initiating Devices (2 hours)
• Notification Appliances (2 hours)
• Inspection & Testing (3 hours)
• Signatures and Detection (1 hour)
• Sprinkler System (1 hour)
• Networking for Fire Alarm (3 hours)
• Fire Alarm Sample Projects (2 hours)
**Please note** The admin account will be set up under the name of the purchaser unless we are instructed otherwise.